Diversifi Global Keynote Speakers
"Amazing. Enlightening. Inspiring." The response is unanimous.
Sonia bridges Academic and Nobel Prize winning thought leadership to shatter entrenched paradigms in Business. She will share how to apply BeSci to business and life. With insightful plus immediate practical application, Sonia will empower and amaze your audience. Every event is tailored for you, your audience and your event for success Popular topics include:
- Irrational Pricing Wins!
- Introduction to BeSci for Business
- The Disruptive Power of Friction
- BeSci for High Performing Teams
- Behavioural Science and You - Why You Don't Reach your Goals and How You Can
Christian explores why human risk is the largest risk facing all organisations and how, using behavioural science, we can better understand and mitigate it. By highlighting how existing approaches to ethics, compliance, and risk rely on flawed presumptions about how and why people make decisions, he inspires audiences to think about alternative approaches based on behavioural science and creativity.
- Human Risk, Bringing Behavioural Science to Ethics & Compliance
·All aspects of leadership decision-making – inclusive decision-making; ethical decision-making; persuasive decision-making; and unconscious mistakes leaders make, especially females.
- Leadership Decision-Making
- Allyship and The Art of Speaking Up
- Power, Personal Branding
- Culture and Behaviour Change
- Inside the Influential Mind
Roger shows organizations how to understand their customers wants and needs using the tools of consumer neuroscience and behavioral science. Depending on the audience, he can show how to improve marketing and sales, increase customer loyalty, and boost employee engagement. Roger's ideas are applicable to organizations of all types and sizes.
- Customer Loyalty and Employee Engagement
- Neuromarketing / NeuroLoyalty
- Behavioral Science Marketing
' A Little Less Conversation , A Little More Intervention', which neatly sums up Jez's role in the behavioural sciences.
He is fascinated by the application of cognitive psychology, social psychology and behavioural economics and making a contribution to the wealth, health and happiness of the world. Jez translates academic theory into usable and practical content that helps people and businesses thrive
Often people say his sessions are fun, educational, insightful and enlightening - for some life changing !
- Applied Behavioural Science in Business
christophe De Cacquarey
-10 weird things to sell more thanks to human psychology: Unlock the secrets of human psychology and revolutionize your sales strategy! An entertaining keynote to explore the surprising techniques that top-performing salespeople use to influence consumer behavior and increase their revenue. With practical insights and real-world examples, this conference is a must-attend for anyone looking to succeed in sales.
- Motivation! The science behind extraordinary teams: Unleash the power of motivation in your team! This talk is the ultimate guide to unlocking your team's full potential.
Languages: English and French